COMPREHENSIVE OH&S MANAGEMENT- Ensuring health and safety are more than a plan
Designed for MCA company owners, senior managers, H&S Managers and supervisors this course will outline why an effective health and safety agenda is good business and key to greater profits.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Compliance to H&S legislation lessens business risk
- How to assess potential risks
- How to comply with duty of care and due diligence
- What is required to deem Supervisors and workers competent
- Working alone obligations
- Protect, report and investigate workplace incidents
*This programming has been developed with funding provided by The Alberta Provincial Court ‘Creative Sentencing’ initiative.
Register now: Calgary Jan 23