The Canadian Construction Association publishes standard documents for the Construction Industry. This is a half-day workshop on the various CCA Sub-Contracts with an emphasis on the roles and responsibilities of the Contractor, the Sub-Contractor and the Sub-Sub Contractor.
What will you learn?
- CCA-1 – Stipulated Price Subcontract
- CCA-19 – Stipulated Price Sub-Subcontract
- ACA Form A – Agreement between Contractor and Sub-Contractor
- ACA Form B – Agreement between Sub-Contractor and Sub-Subcontractor
- Guides covered by the course:
- CCA-51 – Guide to Calling Bids and Awarding Subcontracts
- CCA – A Trade Contractors Guide & Checklist to Construction Contracts (2011)
Who should attend?
Anyone whose work is described in industry contracts: Project Managers, Construction Managers and Estimators of all levels will benefit from the workshop.
MCA Events Cancellation policy
5 business days or more- 100% refunded/4 business days or less- 50% refunded/no show – no refund