ETHICAL BEST PRACTICES FOR SERVICE TECHNICIANS
Ethical Best Practices for Mechanical Service Contractors is designed for all staff (Owners, Service Managers, Safety Managers and of course Service Technicians) interested in learning the skills and principals to successfully operate ethically within the construction industry. Using case studies of ethical scenarios, participants will learn best practice standards for mechanical contractors and how to operate ethically.
At the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Understand what influences unethical behavior
- Successfully deal with ethical dilemmas faced by the mechanical contractors and what best practice solutions to use.
- Understand the conditions in which “ethical blurring” occurs
- How to create social license with clients through corporate social responsibility principles.
- How to develop and maintain an ethical corporate culture within your company.
MCA Ethical Best Practices- 2019 Edmonton
This course would normally cost $295 but Apollo has generously sponsored the technicians as they agree that Ethics is vital in our industry!
MCA Events Cancellation policy
5 business days or more- 100% refunded/4 business days or less- 50% refunded/no show – no refund