The course is designed for new construction owners, managers, estimators, supervisors, and staff. Participants will develop skills and knowledge of how to manage a construction project. Participants will gain an understanding of the project processes and constraints encountered by project managers (using PMBoK 5th Edition approach) and how to successfully manage a complex project.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Understand the importance of project planning
- Use the appropriate CCDC/CCA contract and/or Purchase orders for the project
- Use risk management tools and mitigate for risk
- Understand the estimating process
- Understand the importance of scheduling and use appropriate scheduling tools
- Understand the components of projects – labour, materials, and overheads – and use of techniques to maximize job profitability and minimize costs
- Understand Return on Investment (ROI) and how this impacts required project profit margins
- Understand the contract process from bidding to project close-out
Full course outline MCA Project Management- 2019 Edmonton
Gold Seal credits available
MCA Events Cancellation policy
5 business days or more- 100% refunded/4 business days or less- 50% refunded/no show – no refund