NEGOTIATION & CONFLICT MANAGEMENT SKILLS
Participants will improve their skills in communication and negotiation. Participants will learn skills to enhance their ability to de-escalate conflict, listen effectively,build mutual respect with others in a constructive context and negotiate effectively.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
At the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Understand the basic elements of communication and demonstrate effective communication skills with constructors.
- Understand motivation theory and apply motivational techniques to win trust and engage individuals/teams you work with.
- Identify different personality styles and how to communicate appropriately and negotiate effectively with each one.
- Understand the basics of negotiating, de-escalating conflict and setting the ground work for effective negotiation.
- Ask effective questions and listen to others in order to get to the issues behind various negotiation intentions.
- Getting to a “yes” and closing a negotiation well.
MCA Events Cancellation policy
5 business days or more- 100% refunded/4 business days or less- 50% refunded/no show – no refund