Consultative selling came from the 1950s as an attempt to professionalize selling—and move sales from the transactional “sales pitch” to a more collaborative interaction.
The result: the “salesperson: is seen an expert advisor who is knowledgeable, objective and can be trusted. This yields naturally better outcomes – both when prospecting for new clients and with account penetration for existing customers.
Upon completion of this session, frontline staff, supervisors, and managers will be able to:
- Describe what consultative selling is
- Explain the stages of the buying cycle and the customer’s needs at each stage
- Establish trust, rapport and credibility with customers
- Identify needs of customers using effective questions and active listening
- Discover additional product/service line opportunities
- Present options effectively to customers
- Handle objections and close sales naturally
- Follow up to ensure customer satisfaction and continue building the relationship
MCA Events Cancellation policy
5 business days or more- 100% refunded/4 business days or less- 50% refunded/no show – no refund