WORKPLACE RESPECT SEMINAR
Did you know that under the OH&S Law ALL employers must provide Workplace Harassment/Violence Awareness training to all employees?
This Violence and Harassment Prevention Planning Seminar is aligned with the 2017 and 2018 Alberta legislative updates and takes an unconventional and unique physiological look at why we behave and act in certain ways. And why it’s so difficult to change. We discuss, the updates to the OHS Acts, required elements of your Preventative Plan and Policy how ignored unprofessional behaviors lead to harassment and violence. And discuss various strategies for employees, witnesses and managers on how to address behaviors that are observed or experienced both as a formal and informal process.
This seminar will explore the following:
- 2018 New Legislative Updates: Position and Interpretation
- Required Elements of a Prevention Plan (It’s not just your policy)
- Required Elements of a Workplace Violence and Harassment Policy (It’s not just your preventative plan)
- Employee Responsibilities
- Manager Supervisor Responsibilities
- Employer Responsibilities
- Why we ignore unprofessional behavior?
- Why we may participate in a disrespectful environment
- How to change behavior effectively
- Discrimination, harassment, and Bullying
- How to protect yourself at work and much more!
Full course outline MCA Workplace Respect May2019
“The live streaming was great, and super convenient for us, I appreciated having the option. Very informative, very straightforward and extremely helpful, I would definitely recommend having Talent Tactics back for future seminars.“ Office Manager- Comfort Aire Ltd.
MCA Events Cancellation policy
5 business days or more- 100% refunded/4 business days or less- 50% refunded/no show – no refund