MCA Alberta offers education and training programs through a variety of learning opportunities designed to meet unique mechanical and service contractor needs. This is accomplished through member meetings, short seminars and full day courses. These feature guest presenters on broad industry topics, product specific technical training, HR and other soft skills training, business skills and succession planning.
Programs are designed specifically for owners and senior management, service managers and technicians, HR leaders, frontline field and office staff to keep the entire team current and to help grow your career.
“I have taken estimating courses from MCA in the past. Was very impressed with how much content was included in the course and the instructor was incredibly skilled with the course content and beyond. I highly recommend taking this course if you’re looking to build on your future in construction!”
Jeff Swindells | Victaulic
- This event has passed.
COURSE- Ethical Best Practices
April 18, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 2:00 pm MDT$40.00
ETHICAL BEST PRACTICES
Ethical Best Practices for Mechanical Service Contractors is designed for all staff interested in learning the skills and principals to successfully operate ethically within the construction industry. Using case studies of ethical scenarios, participants will learn best practice standards for mechanical contractors and how to operate ethically.
At the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Understand what influences unethical behavior
- Successfully deal with ethical dilemmas faced by the mechanical contractors and what best practice solutions to use.
- Understand the conditions in which “ethical blurring” occurs
- How to create social license with clients through corporate social responsibility principles.
- How to develop and maintain an ethical corporate culture within your company.
- How to develop a code of conduct for your company.
This course would normally cost $220 but Wolseley has generously sponsored the technicians as they agree that Ethics is vital in our industry!
MCA Events Cancellation policy
5 business days or more- 100% refunded/4 business days or less- 50% refunded/no show – no refund