MCA Alberta offers education and training programs through a variety of learning opportunities designed to meet unique mechanical and service contractor needs. This is accomplished through member meetings, short seminars and full day courses. These feature guest presenters on broad industry topics, product specific technical training, HR and other soft skills training, business skills and succession planning.
Programs are designed specifically for owners and senior management, service managers and technicians, HR leaders, frontline field and office staff to keep the entire team current and to help grow your career.
“I have taken estimating courses from MCA in the past. Was very impressed with how much content was included in the course and the instructor was incredibly skilled with the course content and beyond. I highly recommend taking this course if you’re looking to build on your future in construction!”
Jeff Swindells | Victaulic
MCA 2023 Conference
May 25, 2023 @ 4:00 pm - May 28, 2023 @ 11:00 am MDT
Rooms are now available
Step by step instructions here:
- Please Click Here to make a reservation. Full website details are: (https://us01.iqwebbook.com/TMHAB446/)
- Enter Promotional/Booking Code: MC0525
- Click Apply
- Select your check in and check out dates.
- Click Check Availability – if this is not clicked, it will state no rooms are available
- Select preferred room category
- Click Book Now
- Enter all information required.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the email address provided.