MCA Alberta offers education and training programs through a variety of learning opportunities designed to meet unique mechanical and service contractor needs. This is accomplished through member meetings, short seminars and full day courses. These feature guest presenters on broad industry topics, product specific technical training, HR and other soft skills training, business skills and succession planning.
Programs are designed specifically for owners and senior management, service managers and technicians, HR leaders, frontline field and office staff to keep the entire team current and to help grow your career.
“I have taken both Project Management and Construction law courses through the MCA and these courses are a must for anyone starting in a management role. Since then, I have enrolled my staff to complete as well.”
Cody Christman ,VP Strathcona Mechanical
- This event has passed.
PRODUCT SPECIFIC- Refrigeration Unit & Co2 Technology
November 26, 2019 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm MST$25.00
Join MCA to learn about new products and latest’s technologies to stay current in our industry.
TRAINING- Refplus C02 Technology and products
- 5:00 – 7:00 pm
- Dinner included
- Cost $25
- Limited Seating available
WHAT WILL TECHNICIANS LEARN?
This interactive training will be as follows but not limited to:
- How to program controls for efficiencies
- Live fire cooler demo
- View large evaporated coolers & Rooftop units ready for C02 technology
- Details on New Adiabatic options for condensers and fluid coolers
- Details on available Ziehl-Abegg fan options and available energy savings
- Details on new RefPlus Guardian Evaporator Controls and EEV Options