MCA Alberta offers education and training programs through a variety of learning opportunities designed to meet unique mechanical and service contractor needs. This is accomplished through member meetings, short seminars and full day courses. These feature guest presenters on broad industry topics, product specific technical training, HR and other soft skills training, business skills and succession planning.
Programs are designed specifically for owners and senior management, service managers and technicians, HR leaders, frontline field and office staff to keep the entire team current and to help grow your career.
“I have taken estimating courses from MCA in the past. Was very impressed with how much content was included in the course and the instructor was incredibly skilled with the course content and beyond. I highly recommend taking this course if you’re looking to build on your future in construction!”
Jeff Swindells | Victaulic
- This event has passed.
Product Specific- Sensor Faucets/Flushometers & Thermostatic Valves
October 25, 2017 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm MDT$25.00
This hands-on training will be as follows but not limited to:
- Review changes to code requirements for Commercial installations
- Review types of sensing and installation options in the marketplace.
- How to identify ‘environmental’ product issues versus operational issues
- Maintenance and service requirements including ‘point of use’ thermostatic valves
- Trouble shooting old valves and newer low flush volume valves
- Piping methods- Thermostatic Valves
- Diagnose common TMV installation errors and how to troubleshoot.
- Valve service/ maintenance
Join us monthly to learn about new products and latest’s technologies to stay current in our industry.
Full course outline Product specific- October 2017 limited seating register now.
MCA Events Cancellation policy
5 business days or more- 100% refunded/4 business days or less- 50% refunded/no show – no refund