MCA Alberta offers education and training programs through a variety of learning opportunities designed to meet unique mechanical and service contractor needs. This is accomplished through member meetings, short seminars and full day courses. These feature guest presenters on broad industry topics, product specific technical training, HR and other soft skills training, business skills and succession planning.
Programs are designed specifically for owners and senior management, service managers and technicians, HR leaders, frontline field and office staff to keep the entire team current and to help grow your career.
“I have taken both Project Management and Construction law courses through the MCA and these courses are a must for anyone starting in a management role. Since then, I have enrolled my staff to complete as well.”
Cody Christman ,VP Strathcona Mechanical
- This event has passed.
PRODUCT TECHNICAL TRAINING- syncFURNACE: Combination furnace + tankless water heating
October 7, 2020 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm MDT$25.00 – $40.00
TRAINING – syncFURNACE: Combination furnace + tankless water heating
- 5:00 – 7:00 pm
- Dinner included (individually wrapped)
- Cost $25
- Limited Seating available as to maintain requirements for COVID safety
WHAT WILL TECHNICIANS LEARN?
Interactive training will be as follows but not limited to:
- Product overview, development history, application examples
- Hands on unit tear-down, with detailed discussion on design, components, features and functionality
- Hands on, step-by-step product install, commission, operation and trouble-shoot
- Review of product maintenance and service requirements