MCA Alberta offers education and training programs through a variety of learning opportunities designed to meet unique mechanical and service contractor needs. This is accomplished through member meetings, short seminars and full day courses. These feature guest presenters on broad industry topics, product specific technical training, HR and other soft skills training, business skills and succession planning.
Programs are designed specifically for owners and senior management, service managers and technicians, HR leaders, frontline field and office staff to keep the entire team current and to help grow your career.
“I have taken both Project Management and Construction law courses through the MCA and these courses are a must for anyone starting in a management role. Since then, I have enrolled my staff to complete as well.”
Cody Christman ,VP Strathcona Mechanical
- This event has passed.
PRODUCT TECHNICAL: Drain Cleaning
October 27, 2021 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm MDTFree
Join MCA and Milwaukee specialist for a virtual demo and walk through on Milwaukee’s Full lineup of Drain Cleaning Solutions. Learn about the different machines on the market today and how each one fits in to the Service and Drain Cleaning Tool Belt (Sectional Machines, Drum Machines, Inspection Systems, etc…) Learn how to choose the right machine for the right job and how to use them.
What will you learn?
- Benefits of choosing Milwaukee (Mess Containment, Ergonomics, etc.)
- Review where each machine fits in the lineup (from residential to facilities maintenance)
- Focus on larger units like the MX Fuel Sewer Drum Machine, the M18 FUEL Sectional and Compact Sectional Machines
- What is new launched in 2021? Inspection Systems and Milwaukee’s Fuel Technology, plus cordless platforms.
- How Milwaukee is disrupting drain cleaning
- See live demo’s on the machines mentioned above.
- Q & A
Jordan Diederichs – Pro Plumbing and Mechanical Specialist with Milwaukee Tools for AB, SK and MB. Five years experience in the Power Tool Industry with a background in carpentry, installs and restoration.