MCA Alberta offers education and training programs through a variety of learning opportunities designed to meet unique mechanical and service contractor needs. This is accomplished through member meetings, short seminars and full day courses. These feature guest presenters on broad industry topics, product specific technical training, HR and other soft skills training, business skills and succession planning.
Programs are designed specifically for owners and senior management, service managers and technicians, HR leaders, frontline field and office staff to keep the entire team current and to help grow your career.
“I have taken both Project Management and Construction law courses through the MCA and these courses are a must for anyone starting in a management role. Since then, I have enrolled my staff to complete as well.”
Cody Christman ,VP Strathcona Mechanical
- This event has passed.
PRODUCT TECHNICAL TRAINING-Air Filtration & The Air We Breathe
March 31 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree – $25.00
Join MCA to learn about new products and latest’s technologies to stay current in our industry.
The presentation will provide an overview on how filtration will play a critical role in protecting buildings and providing a healthier environment where people work, live, and play.
TRAINING- Air Filtration & the Air We Breathe
- 5:00 – 7:00 pm
- Live on Teams
- Limited Seating
WHAT WILL TECHNICIANS LEARN?
This interactive training will be as follows but not limited to:
- The air we breathe: Particle composition, size and concentration.
- Fundamental elements for exceptional Indoor Air Quality (IAQ): Ventilation and Filtration.
- Building standards and certifications.
- How filters work
- Air Filter operation and Maintenance; does that filter look dirty to you?
- Safety in replacement and product disposal.
- Characteristics of a Healthy Building.
- Confidence to articulate to all stakeholders the quality of air your systems are supplying.