MCA Alberta offers education and training programs through a variety of learning opportunities designed to meet unique mechanical and service contractor needs. This is accomplished through member meetings, short seminars and full day courses. These feature guest presenters on broad industry topics, product specific technical training, HR and other soft skills training, business skills and succession planning.
Programs are designed specifically for owners and senior management, service managers and technicians, HR leaders, frontline field and office staff to keep the entire team current and to help grow your career.
“I have taken both Project Management and Construction law courses through the MCA and these courses are a must for anyone starting in a management role. Since then, I have enrolled my staff to complete as well.”
Cody Christman ,VP Strathcona Mechanical
- This event has passed.
February 7, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am MST$65.00
MCA and ECAA have partnered to co-host this seminar.
Upon completion of this session, frontline staff, supervisors, and managers will be able to:
- Determine which communication approaches they’ve been using
- Explain the three modes of communication and their impact on meaning
- Choose the appropriate level of listening to apply to conversations at work
- Identify the best method to use (face-to-face, phone, email, etc.) for future communications
- Implement electronic communication best practices
Full Course outline here MCA CommunicationsEmail etiquette Feb 2018
MCA Events Cancellation policy
5 business days or more- 100% refunded/4 business days or less- 50% refunded/no show – no refund