MCA Alberta offers education and training programs through a variety of learning opportunities designed to meet unique mechanical and service contractor needs. This is accomplished through member meetings, short seminars and full day courses. These feature guest presenters on broad industry topics, product specific technical training, HR and other soft skills training, business skills and succession planning.
Programs are designed specifically for owners and senior management, service managers and technicians, HR leaders, frontline field and office staff to keep the entire team current and to help grow your career.
“I have taken estimating courses from MCA in the past. Was very impressed with how much content was included in the course and the instructor was incredibly skilled with the course content and beyond. I highly recommend taking this course if you’re looking to build on your future in construction!”
Jeff Swindells | Victaulic
- This event has passed.
SEMINAR- Time Management, Meetings & Emails
September 13, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am MDT$65.00
TIME MANAGEMENT, MEETINGS & EMAILS
We all have the same amount of time in a day, 24 hours. What separates successful, goal achieving professionals from victims of circumstance are the decisions we make every moment on how to leverage the most out of this limited resource.
This session offers a comprehensive set of strategies for managing time, combating procrastination, and ensuring our habits are aligned with our personal and professional goals. We will explore:
- Strategic and Systems Thinking
- Setting S.M.A.R.T. goals & objectives
- Prioritizing tasks effectively
- Improving skills to tackle procrastination
- Addressing our workspace for efficiency and productivity
- Exploring A.X.E.D options for maximum productivity
- Setting daily habits for better productivity
- Investigating strategies to better manage meetings and keep them on track
- Learning alternatives to in-person meetings
- Organizing and writing faster more effective emails
Full course outline here MCA Time Management, Meetings & Emails-Calgary 2018
MCA Events Cancellation policy
5 business days or more- 100% refunded/4 business days or less- 50% refunded/no show – no refund