MCA Alberta offers education and training programs through a variety of learning opportunities designed to meet unique mechanical and service contractor needs. This is accomplished through member meetings, short seminars and full day courses. These feature guest presenters on broad industry topics, product specific technical training, HR and other soft skills training, business skills and succession planning.
Programs are designed specifically for owners and senior management, service managers and technicians, HR leaders, frontline field and office staff to keep the entire team current and to help grow your career.
“I have taken both Project Management and Construction law courses through the MCA and these courses are a must for anyone starting in a management role. Since then, I have enrolled my staff to complete as well.”
Cody Christman ,VP Strathcona Mechanical
- This event has passed.
Training: Everything DiSC® Sales
September 14, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm MDT$615.00 – $665.00
Everything DiSC Sales
Join MCA for two virtual half day workshop September 14 & 15th 9 AM- 12 PM. During the two sessions you will learn the following:
Understanding Your DiSC® Sales Style
- Discover the Everything DiSC Sales Map.
- Identify the priorities of your sales style.
- Reflect on how DiSC can improve your sales interactions.
Recognizing and Understanding Customer Buying Styles
- Learn a process for placing customers on the Everything DiSC Customer Service Sales Map.
- Practice the Customer Mapping Process.
- Explore the priorities that drive each DiSC® buying style.
- Map the buying styles of your customers.
Adapting Your Sales Style to Your Customer’s Buying Style
- Explore how failing to adapt can interfere with the sales process.
- Discover how to adapt for better outcomes with customers.
- Practice adapting to a specific customer.
- Develop a plan to improve sales interactions with this customer.
Technical Equipment Required:
Computer (2GB processing power recommended)
- Display screen
- Microphone and speaker for audio
- Ethernet or stable internet connection
- Access to Zoom video conferencing platform