MCA Alberta offers education and training programs through a variety of learning opportunities designed to meet unique mechanical and service contractor needs. This is accomplished through member meetings, short seminars and full day courses. These feature guest presenters on broad industry topics, product specific technical training, HR and other soft skills training, business skills and succession planning.
Programs are designed specifically for owners and senior management, service managers and technicians, HR leaders, frontline field and office staff to keep the entire team current and to help grow your career.
VIRTUAL INSTRUCTOR LED TRAINING – MS Project: Basic
September 2 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm$295.00 – $390.00
Microsoft Project 2016 BASIC
Create and manage a project schedule using Microsoft Project 2016. This course is for any person who has never used Microsoft Project 2016 and would like to use it as a tool to manage their projects.
- A general understanding of project management concepts
- Basic skills with any Windows operating system
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Create a new project plan file and enter project information
- Manage tasks by organizing tasks and setting task relationships
- Determine Critical Path, Total Float and Free Float
- Manage resources for a project such as Labour
- Finalize a project plan
- Print project schedules to PDF
MCA Events Cancellation policy
5 business days or more- 100% refunded/4 business days or less- 50% refunded/no show – no refund