MCA Alberta offers education and training programs through a variety of learning opportunities designed to meet unique mechanical and service contractor needs. This is accomplished through member meetings, short seminars and full day courses. These feature guest presenters on broad industry topics, product specific technical training, HR and other soft skills training, business skills and succession planning.
Programs are designed specifically for owners and senior management, service managers and technicians, HR leaders, frontline field and office staff to keep the entire team current and to help grow your career.
VIRTUAL INSTRUCTOR LED TRAINING – CCA Subcontracts 101
August 20 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm$145.00 – $210.00
The Canadian Construction Association publishes standard documents for the Construction Industry. This is a half-day workshop on the various CCA Sub-Contracts with an emphasis on the roles and responsibilities of the Contractor, the Sub-Contractor and the Sub-Sub Contractor.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- CCA-1 – Stipulated Price Subcontract
- CCA-19 – Stipulated Price Sub-Subcontract
- ACA Form A – Agreement between Contractor and Sub-Contractor
- ACA Form B – Agreement between Sub-Contractor and Sub-Subcontractor
- Guides covered by the course:
- CCA-51 – Guide to Calling Bids and Awarding Subcontracts
- CCA – A Trade Contractors Guide & Checklist to Construction Contracts (2011)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Anyone whose work is described in industry contracts: Project Managers, Construction Managers and Estimators of all levels will benefit from the course.
HOW TO ACCESS?
Once you have registered we will send you links to the “Go to Training” platform
MCA Events Cancellation policy
5 business days or more- 100% refunded/4 business days or less- 50% refunded/no show – no refund
If you would prefer an afternoon session from 1-4 please contact email@example.com