A3 Problem Solving and Decision Making
No more 20-page reports that nobody reads! Master this simple 1-page tool to define and analyze a problem, develop countermeasures, and track the effectiveness of implementing them. For decision making, your A3 becomes a story everyone can understand. Using A3 creates “reflective problem-solvers”, “clear-headed decisionmakers”, and can be used for virtually anything, because it streamlines how your organization communicates.
In five 4-5 minute videos, your instructors explain why A3 is not only a powerful one-page communication tool, but also a powerful problem solving and decision making methodology which can be used again and again by you and your team.
What will you learn?
- What is an A3? Why is it so powerful?
- The underlying foundation of the A3 is the Deming Cycle: Plan, Do, Check, Adjust
- Who should be the A3 Champion, Mentor and Collaborators and their roles
- The role of Root Cause Analysis in Problem Solving A3
- The role of Choosing by Advantages in Decision Making A3
- How to use A3 in Strategic Planning
- Why the Action Plan and Evaluation steps are the key to continuing improvement
- Tips to make your A3 easier and more effective.
This course includes:
- 5 hours on demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Assess on mobile.
- Certificate of Completion
We are a Construction Accelerator® Partner providing members access to 11 Lean courses, reference documents, Action items and quizzes.