MCA is proud to partner with BuildForce Canada and their E-Learning Centre to offer its members access to first-class online courses.
The Communication, Negotiation and Conflict Resolution course has been designed to help improve written, oral and negotiating skills within the construction industry. The course contains interactive elements, case studies, practical examples, a search function, course glossary and reference library.
What will I Learn?
Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
- Overcome communication barriers
- Communicate clearly using a variety of methods
- Apply communication skills to lead a meeting
- Define a conflict
- Identify the stages of conflict
- Apply assertiveness techniques to help people understand your point
- Work with difficult behaviors more effectively
- Describe the criteria for an effective negotiator
- Describe how power can be used or abused in negotiation
- Identify when to close negotiations
See full course outline here bf035_cncr_factsheet
*Once you have registered we will send you a link and pin.