Construction Business Management
Participants will learn how to improve the management and business systems of their construction company.
Construction Owners, Managers, Estimators, Supervisors and Staff.
What will you learn?
• Understand the strategic planning process and how to implement it within their context
• Understand the importance of a business plan and how to prepare one
• Understand the participants within the construction industry – their roles, responsibilities and limitations
• Formulate a marketing plan and understand the marketing mix
• Develop a human resource management plan
• Understand the employment cycle/process
• Develop an employee performance evaluation system
The course includes 10 video modules with 8 hours of expert instruction and material.
2 Gold seal credits upon successful completion
Cost is $150.00 + GST
We are proud to partner with BCG Partners Inc. for their self paced online courses.
Their courses are a series of user friendly video modules from expert instructors. The courses are self-paced and allow you to decide when you want to learn, and how quickly you want to work through the material. Courses are divided into modules that contain expert instructional videos, access to slides with narration, and interactive exercises. Each module concludes with a short, multiple choice quiz that requires an 80% pass mark before proceeding to the next video module. Upon successful completion of all modules you will receive a certificate of completion.