Leadership: How to prepare and run a Pull Plan session
In 11 short videos (most are 3-9 minutes) and Action Plans your industry-experienced instructors show you how to take advantage of the proven benefits of Last Planner® including shorter schedules, increased productivity, greater process transparency and improved site organization, better collaboration, communication and understanding, more stable workflow and matching of crew resources, speedier RFI replies and submittal approvals. The Last Planner System® is the gateway to Lean behaviors and addresses key components not working in Critical Path Method scheduling. For anyone who wants to run their own LPS team and sessions. Best for superintendents, foremen, project managers, and project engineers.
What will you learn?
- What things you need to think through to prepare for a pull plan session.
- How to lead each element of a pull planning session with detailed tips to keep in mind.
- How to pull plan at the Milestone (looking ~12 months out) and Phase Pull (looking ~2-4 months out) levels of detail, along with similarities and differences.
- Who needs to attend and how to determine what work to plan.
- Key Logistics Elements including: room selection, supplies, and preparation materials, along with common pitfalls.
- How to start the “pull plan” session.
- How to fill out the Activity Tags and the key elements of a successful plan.
- How to create your Production Plan from your pull plans.
- How often to update your Production Plan (Weekly Work Schedules).
- How all the levels of the Last Planner System® work together.
This course is $49.95 USD, but MCA members will receive a 10% discount when you
This Course includes:
- 1.3 hours on demand video
- Lifetime access
- Access on mobile
We are a Construction Accelerator® Partner providing members access to 11 Lean courses, reference documents, Action items and quizzes.