Course 1C: Boots on the Ground: Implementing the Schedule and Measuring Reliable Progress.
Construction, like design, is a dynamic and quickly changing environment and outdated schedules are useless. In 9 short 3-11 minute videos and Action Plans your industry-experienced instructors show you how to take advantage of the proven benefits of Last Planner® For everyone at the work face implementing the Plan and executing the schedule, who wants to keep the project team 80%-90% reliable.
What will you learn?
- How your Weekly Work Plan schedule can achieve and maintain 80%-90% PPC (Percent of Promises Complete) – instead of the industry-average 54%.
- How to get the whole team of trades to hold each other accountable and create reliable promising.
- How to conduct a 10-15 minute Daily Huddle and why it’s the key to schedule success.
- The four elements of a Weekly Check-In session and how to run it, during the foremen’s meeting.
- The “Make Work Ready” method of identifying Constraints in advance and removing them before they slow down the work.
- Metrics: How to measure and track PPC (Percent of Promises Complete) and analyze reasons for variance to keep every team member accountable to the whole team’s success.
This course is $39.95 USD, but MCA members will receive a 10% discount when you
This course includes:
- 1.5 hours on demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Assess on mobile.
- Certificate of Completion