COURSE 1D – Last Planner System® in Design
In 7 short 4-10 minute videos with accompanying References and Action Plans your industry-experienced coaches show you how to take advantage of the proven benefits of the Last Planner System® to achieve clearer design collaboration, smoother flow of information, better internal and external communication and a common understanding of the Owner’s needs and wishes. For architects, design engineers and design-builders.
What will you learn?
- The differences between utilizing the Last Planner System® in design vs. construction; and how LPS® has evolved to become invaluable in coordinating the work of collaborative design teams.
- How to “pull plan” backwards from Design Milestones and Deliverables to flush out all the design elements, constraints and information sequences needed to foster a creative flow in design.
- How to plan your design in short-loop stages, measure reliability of commitments and integrate with Agile and Scrum practices.
- Why Small Batching and “first, do work that releases other work” are keys to smoother design flow.
- Lessons learned from five case histories of Last Planner® in Design – successes and failures.
This course is $29.95 USD, but MCA members will receive a 10% discount when you
This course includes:
- 0.9 hours on demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Assess on mobile.
- Certificate of Completion
We are a Construction Accelerator® Partner providing members access to 11 Lean courses, reference documents, Action items and quizzes.