MCA is proud to partner with BuildForce Canada and their E-Learning Centre to offer its members access to first-class online courses.
As Building Information Modeling (BIM) is adopted by more and more companies in the construction industry, its usefulness has expanded beyond the original design phase activities. This course positions BIM in the context of all phases of construction illustrating how to maximize BIM as a tool for the entire construction team. You will see how BIM fits into the construction workflow. It introduces the BIM philosophy in design, bidding, construction, commissioning, delivery, and as-built stages of construction.
After completing this course, you will:
- Know what BIM is
- Understand the full potential of BIM technology
- Understand the philosophy behind BIM
- Be aware of how BIM can assist at all stages of a construction project
- Appreciate existing and potential new uses for BIM
- See the value of new technologies such as BIM
Read full course outline here bf013_bim_factsheet
*Once you have registered we will send you a link and pin.