MCA is proud to partner with BuildForce Canada and their E-Learning Centre to offer its members access to first-class online courses.
This training program will provide you with the knowledge and skills to visualize the scope and magnitude of a construction project and produce reliable estimates. This is accomplished by reviewing drawings through various phases of a project with the aim of determining the quantity and type of materials required for the project.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the building practices involved in the construction process
- Consider factors that affect labour and operational costs when preparing estimates
- Consider the management of materials for an estimate
- Describe how to maintain systems for managing records
- Know how to produce accurate and professional estimates
- Know how to assemble bids and meet bid closure deadlines
- Explain different types of changes and their impacts on projects
Read full course outline here bf009_ces_factsheet
Once you have registered we will send you a link and pin.