Foundations: Levels of The Last Planner System®
In 8 short 3-9 minute videos coupled with immediately-usable Action Plans, experienced construction leaders we will help you understand the proven benefits of Last Planner® including shorter schedules, increased productivity, greater process transparency, improved design and build organization, better collaboration, communication and understanding. From the first day of Pre-Con to the last day of Trade Contractor Punchlist, The Last Planner System® is the gateway to Lean behaviors and addresses key components not working in Critical Path Method scheduling. For superintendents, foremen, project managers and project engineers.
What will you learn?
- How to make sure you plan thoroughly and not “just” schedule.
- What’s Working and Not Working in current methods of scheduling
- How the Last Planner System® was developed for design and construction, and why it is so well suited for it.
- What the 3 Levels of the Last Planner System® are and how they fit together to increase work reliability.
- Why pulling backwards helps us create a better plan.
- What the basic elements of the Last Planner System® are, and why it is more than “just post-its on a wall”.
This course is $29.95 USD but MCA members will receive a 10% discount when you
This course includes:
- 0.6 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile
- Certification of Completion
We are a Construction Accelerator® Partner providing members access to 11 Lean courses, reference documents, Action items and quizzes.