Welcome to the Reasonable Suspicion & Impairment Awareness for Employees course.
This course will cover several topics relating to reasonable suspicion and workplace impairment. The modules in this course include:
- The characteristics of the modern workforce and how this impacts substance use trends
- What to be aware of in your company Drug & Alcohol policy
- When drug and alcohol testing is used and why
- How to document reasonable suspicion
- Signs and Symptoms of Drugs and Alcohol Use
- Tips on accommodating prescription drug use
- Your Certificate of Completion will be emailed to you after completing the course.
*PLEASE NOTE: Students must get a grade of 80% or higher on the course quiz to receive their Certificate of Completion.