Welcome to the Reasonable Suspicion & Managing Impairment for Supervisors course. This course will give you the tools you need to confidently handle situations regarding impairment in your workplace.
This course will cover a number of topics relating to reasonable suspicion and workplace impairment. The modules in this course include:
- The characteristics of the modern workforce and how this impacts substance use trends
- Facts on medical and recreational cannabis use in Canada
- Tips for reviewing, updating and implementing your Drug & Alcohol policy
- Tips on when to use drug testing and why
- How to document reasonable suspicion and trigger testing
- Post-Incident testing tips and timelines
- Tips on accommodating prescription drug use
Once you register you will receive a second email with instructions for access to course.
Your Certificate of Completion will be emailed to you after completing the course.
*PLEASE NOTE: Students must get a grade of 80% or higher on the course quiz to receive their Certificate of Completion.