Would you like to improve your construction site leadership skills? This online course will enhance your ability to build a collaborative team culture with their staff, improve job site productivity and complete projects on time, on budget, and safely.
The course is designed for lead hands, foremen and supervisors that want to increase their leadership effectiveness.
What will you learn?
• Identify and apply different leadership styles and approaches
• Enhance the motivation and engagement of construction workers and teams
• Utilize leadership techniques to build cohesive and effective crews
• Understand the Eight Wastes in order to reduce downtime and inefficiencies on site
• Understand different personality styles and how to communicate effectively with each one
• Recognize substance abuse and how to deal with it appropriately
• Improve their training skills and conduct a successful toolbox talk
• Deal with difficult people, conflict and confrontational situations
• Use collaborative decision-making skills and build a collaborative culture
• Understand the importance of ethics and safety first when leading others
The course includes 9 video modules with 6 hours of expert instruction and material.
Eligible for 1 CCA Gold Seal credits upon successful completion.
Price is $179 + GST
We are proud to partner with BCG Partners Inc. for their self paced online courses.
Their courses are a series of user friendly video modules from expert instructors. The courses are self-paced and allow you to decide when you want to learn, and how quickly you want to work through the material. Courses are divided into modules that contain expert instructional videos, access to slides with narration, and interactive exercises. Each module concludes with a short, multiple choice quiz that requires an 80% pass mark before proceeding to the next video module. Upon successful completion of all modules you will receive a certificate of completion.