Target Value Delivery and Set Based Design
Organize and manage your Design efforts around the creation of value while maximizing architectural creativity and the budget. By establishing Cluster Groups and running Integration Events that focus on continuous estimating, you will minimize design re-work. Also, learn Set-Based Design
What will you learn?
- Why many Architects are now in the 3.0 phase of the profession and how to benefit from it.
- How Set Based Design frees designers and design-builders to be more creative and do less rework by focusing on multiple areas for innovation.
- How to combine Set Based Design and Target Value Delivery to collaboratively consider multiple solutions to the same design challenge or problem at the same time.
- How to use TVD Cluster Groups to deliver maximum value to the project owner.
- New common sense ideas for the efficient management of BIM.
- How to do 5-Why and Root Cause Analysis for problem solving.
- How to use Big Room to pull the design-build team together, conduct short meetings and be a visual hub for current project information and deliberations.
This course is $89.95 USD, but MCA members will receive a 10% discount when you
This course includes:
- 5 hours on demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Assess on mobile.
- Certificate of Completion
We are a Construction Accelerator® Partner providing members access to 11 Lean courses, reference documents, Action items and quizzes.