Value, Wastes & Flow- The fundamentals of Lean
This complimentary course will help you establish the foundations for a mindset that will change how you view and perform your work and enable you to understand and take advantage of all other lean courses.
In four fast-paced 4-5 minute videos, your instructors explain the foundational concepts of Value, Waste and Flow and how they are interrelated. How removing Waste increases Flow and achieves more Value. From builder to designer, office support staff to owner, everybody has their share of waste to concentrate on.
What will you learn?
- Who all your customers actually are, and when you are the customer.
- How “Value” is defined.
- How to spot the Waste all around you.
- Why everything you do all day long is either Value or it is Waste.
- How to achieve Flow in your own work and on your projects.
- What blocks Flow and how to remove those “rocks in the stream”.
- Why Flow efficiency trumps resource efficiency.
This course is complementary for MCA members when you
This course includes:
- 0.4 hours on demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Assess on mobile.
- Certificate of Completion
We are a Construction Accelerator® Partner providing members access to 11 Lean courses, reference documents, Action items and quizzes.