MCA Member Industry Representative
MCAC Canada Tim Padfield, Padcar Mechanical; Mark Schendel, SMC 2.0
MCA Group Trust Employee Benefits – Mark Schendel, SMC 2.0; Chair, Mike Charlton, Goldbar Contractors; Keri Quast, Merit Mechanical; Cam McPherson, Excalibur Controls
Alberta Trade Contractors Coalition – Tim Padfield, Padcar Mechanical; Mark Schendel, SMC 2.0
- Plumbing sub-council – Roger LeBeuf, Nortec Plumbing & Heating
- Gas sub-council – Cody Christman, Strathcona Mechanical
- Building sub-council – Terry O’Flaherty, Centurion Mechanical
- B214 Hydronic council – Murray Anderson, Anderson Plumbing
- Contracts committee – Tim Padfield, Padcar Mechanical
- Government relations – Tyler Majcher, Botting and Associates
- WCB / Safety – Mark Schendel, SMC 2.0
Alberta Construction Safety Association – Mike Charlton, Goldbar, Contractors
Calgary Construction Association – Terry O’Flaherty, Centurion Mechanical
UA 488 Alberta Pipe Trades College Trust – Greg Hensch, Arpi’s North; Simone Schendel, SMC 2.0; Cody Christman, Strathcona Mechanical
UA 496 Pipe Industry Training School Trust – Jason Crosbie, Modern Niagara
Each year AIT selects top apprentices for the following trades. MCA Alberta provides recognition of top apprentices to industry and membership with a plaque and a $200 scholarship award.
MCA has the following scholarships available each year through AIT.
Training Excellence Awards
Every year MCA tracks who, among our small, medium, and large sized companies, have utilized our education courses to provide training to their teams.
And every year, we recognize those companies who show extraordinary leadership toward education and training.
Large Trotter & Morton
Medium Cougar Technical Services
Small Western Canadian Furnace Co.