MCA Alberta offers education and training programs through a variety of learning opportunities designed to meet unique mechanical and service contractor needs. This is accomplished through member meetings, short seminars and full day courses. These feature guest presenters on broad industry topics, product specific technical training, HR and other soft skills training, business skills and succession planning.
Programs are designed specifically for owners and senior management, service managers and technicians, HR leaders, frontline field and office staff to keep the entire team current and to help grow your career.
COURSE – Dispatcher Training Calgary
October 1, 2019 @ 8:30 am - October 2, 2019 @ 4:30 pm$595.00
Audience- Dispatchers, Service Managers, Management Staff Responsible for Dispatchers and Lead Service Technicians
A contracting firm’s dispatchers serve as the nerve center of the entire company. The more knowledgeable and capable they are at serving customers and communicating with field personnel, the better they can contribute to the success of the business. The training is designed to enhance your dispatcher’s skill set through group exercises, self-assessment tools and discussion groups.
- The Dispatchers Influence in the Organization and their Impact on Profitability
- Four Styles of Communication
- Prioritizing Service Calls/Matching Technician Ability to Customer
- What Technicians Need from their Dispatchers
- The Art of Asking the Right Questions
- Handling Difficult Customers/Steps to Rapid Service Recovery
- Taking Charge of Your Job and Career
- A Day in the life of a Dispatcher/Getting Rid of Stress /Personal Action Plan
MCA Events Cancellation policy
5 business days or more- 100% refunded/4 business days or less- 50% refunded/no show – no refund